Initiated in 2017, Shenzhen Design Week (SZDW) aims at building an international, cross-categories, professional platform for design industry. This platform of large scale will facilitate international culture exchange, design branding and promotion, showcasing design achievements, design product trading, design resource convergence and integration as well as promotion of design thinking and consciousness.
Shenzhen Design Week is a city-wide festival, programmed annually according to theme and focus. However, it will include some regular events and activities, such as Guest City, Global Design Award, Keynote Forum, Design Exhibition of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, UNESCO Creative Cities events, Design Talks, etc. Last year, Shenzhen Design Week held more than 60 exhibitions from more than 1,000 designers, and attracted an audience of 150,000 people.
It is now calling for exhibitors to join the party this year!
19 - 22 April, 2019
Hall 6, Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition
Standard booth (9 sqm i.e. 3m * 3m): 1,400 Pounds (Corner booth requires 10% extra charge)
Premium booth (36 sqm): 140 Pounds/sqm (10% discount of the standard booth price)
Prime booth (72 sqm and above): 125 Pounds/sqm (20% discount of the standard booth price)
Shipping, installation & dismantling will be at the expense of the exhibitor. The organiser will recommend logistics and installation service providers.
Basic equipment and service for standard booth: One banner, one desk, two chairs, two spotlights, display walls, carpets, one trash basket, one electricity outlet, daily cleaning.
Benefits for all exhibitors:
Appearance on theme walls, catalogue, official website and other communication platform, media exposure, five passes to other major events of Shenzhen Design Week, including the opening ceremony and the awards presentation ceremony of Shenzhen Global Design Award.
1. Register at the official website and download the Booth Application Form. Please fill out the document and submit via email to email@example.com.
2. Upon reception of the Booth Application Form, the Secretariat will verify the applicant's qualifications within 5 working days. The applicant shall provide documents including Corporate Code Certificate, Business License, Tax Registration Certificate, Patent Certificate or any other documents that justify the company’s legal status. Overseas applicants shall provide Business License or Certificate of Registration.
3. The Secretariat will authorise a client manager to contact the approved applicants and proceed booth arrangements.
4. The Secretariat will send the Exhibition Agreement (in quadruplicate) to the exhibitor. The contract takes effect after both parties sign and stamp.
5. Within 10 days from the date of signing the contract, the exhibitor shall pay the participation fee and deposit to the bank account provided by the Secretariat.
6. Upon reception of the participation fee and deposit, the Secretariat will send the Booth Confirmation Letter to the exhibitor which shall be presented when checking in the Hall.
7. The client manager offers consultation service on exhibition catalogue advertisement, exhibition hall advertisement, logistics service, booth installation, conference room rental, hotel booking, information on business cooperation etc.
8. The exhibitor must submit in time the required materials for exhibition catalogue and other promotion needs and the materials must be as clear and accurate as possible.
9. The Secretariat will send the Admission Procedure to the exhibitor. The exhibitor should also download the Exhibitors’ Manual at www.sz.design and follow relevant regulations when participating in the exhibition.
10. After the exhibition ends, the exhibitor shall be responsible for packing and dismantling upon departure. Release Pass for exhibits and other Objects (available at the on-site service counter) will be required when exiting the Hall.
Shenzhen Design Week Secretariat
Add: A-509, SDCIC Mansion, Guanglan Road No. 6, Futian Free
Trade Zone, Futian, Shenzhen, China 518045
Contact: Miss Chan Tel: +86 755 8325 8290